As Automation Engineering, GECSA develops, “Turnkey”, automation systems and specific equipment to each customer in order to match their specification and needs.
For those cases not involving the requirement of a full-service, GECSA can become part of the customer team to solve specific tasks:
- Preliminary engineering and wiring diagrams – electrical schemes
- Control system design and equipment definition
- Manufacture of electrical cabinets
- Field installation
- Control Programs development (PLC)
- Management and supervisory software development (SCADA)
- Other software applications
- Project management and Installations Start up
In each project, according to the requirements and specifications of the customer, are integrated successfully elements such as:
- Program Logic Controller (PLC), for logic control functions, regulation, alarms, data capture, etc (Omron, Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell, Honeywell,..)
- Plant supervisory and management computers
- SCADA Software, for supervision and monitoring functions, plant parameters control, databases management, report generation, historical records, alarms, communications, control algorithms., etc (InTouch, iFIX, RSView, WinCC, FactoryLink, Vijeo…).
- Equipment and communication networks:
- Local area networks, point to point, integration in existing networks,..
- Different media: coaxial, fibber optic, twisted pair,…
- Temperature controllers, drivers, sensors, actuators.- Operating software for the customer needs